Monday, April 16, 2007

SIXTEENAPRIL2007


There's not a sound, there's not a sigh
As I tiptoe down the hall.
I open up your door and see you
Lying there so small.
Your lips are slightly parted.
Your breathing is soft sighs.
Your lashes make a heavy fringe
Beneath your sleeping eyes.
I brush your soft hair from your face
You stir beneath my touch
And then I pray that you will know
That you are loved so much.
My prayers were answered on the day
You came into this world.
God took a bit of Daddy and me
And formed this precious girl.
His hands will always hold you
And He will be your guide
I pray that you will always seek
To walk right by His side.
Author: Felicia Pate

Time flies when you have a baby in the house. Just 1 year ago, I was lying in the Mt Alvernia delivery suite eagerly awaiting for the birth of our precious princess. Gory details and pain apart, I couldn't take my eyes off the little bundle of joy once she was placed beside me. Thank you Papa for being my pincushion and cutting her umbilical cord (I was a bit apprehensive about that as he gets weak in the knees at the sight of blood!).



Day by day, we watch her grow, patiently waiting for her to reach each milestone in her own time. The 1st's were always so thrilling! The 1st turn, the 1st sit-up, the 1st crawl, the 1st tooth, the 1st step........ life is simply miraculous!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!

Mummy and Daddy loves you!

3 comments:

Estheroan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Estheroan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS TRICIA! (:
Deleted the first comments cos got some error.. :D

the baby said...

Thank you so mucheeee!!!!!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus