Monday, April 30, 2007

The big O-N-E!

Happy Birthday!

Part 1: 14 Apr 2007, Sat

Celebration started in Church, where we usually have monthly birthday celebrations.

My birthday Agar Agar



Together with the April babies



Part 2: 15 Apr 2007, Sun

Today's my big birthday bash. Mama has been dreaming of organising this party the day I was born! And when the party was over, she said "no more parties" till I'm 21!!!!! Ha ha, mama, ARE YOU SURE???!!!!!!! (She has already checked out what party stuff to buy for my next birthday during her trip to Concourse to buy stuff for this birthday!)

Bday Party Must Haves 1: Personalised Cake!

Triple layer chocolate & Lychee Martini (hic!)


Bday Party Must Haves 2: Balloons & Presents!!!



Bday Party Must Haves 3: Party favours!



Mama made about 100+ cupcakes for my guests. Sorry to those who didn't get any, she's too embarrased to give out melted cupcakes!



Bday Party Must Haves 4: Family & Friends!






Bday Party Must Haves 5: Happy Bday Girl!

Err..did we step into a press conference?


Nah...it's just the birthday girl, albeit a tired one!



Part 3: 15 Apr 2007, Sun nite

It's presents opening time!
Birthday Loot!


Helloooo...pressies...!


Pink bag! Matches all my outfits!!!





Thank you ALL for sharing this special day with me. I love love love your presents and ang pows! And Ruth 姐姐, thank you so much for making the birthday card, it's gorgeous!!!




Part 4: 16 Apr 2007, Mon

Today I turn One, finally!!!!! I've been waiting for this day to come! Why? Because mama promised me that she'll be more lenient with the food I eat! Yeah, FEED ME!!!!!!!! (but still no peanuts and sugary stuff :( though)

Papa and mama did not take leave on my birthday. Tsk.

They said since I'm still so young, I do not understand what is birthday. Har? What do you mean I dun understand. I understand ok, I am a smart kid. Hmmph, I shall remember this for the rest of my life! (Thank you blog!)

Nevermind, I get to spend the day with my beloved 婆婆!

Anyways, mama and papa still bought me a birthday cake (my 3rd one!) and we had a small celebration at 爷爷's house.




Well folks, that's how I celebrated the 366th day of my life!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday me little one!

Anonymous said...

Tricia darling,

Sorri couldn't make it to your birthday, I'm sure it was a happy one!

Love, Aunt Jan

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus