Thursday, April 5, 2007

My princess, the tyrant!


Baby's 1st MC! Hee hee, not that she needs one, it's for me actually! Though she caught the flu bug from me, the only sign of illness from her is the dripping nose. Other than that, you can't tell that she's ill!!!!! I spent the whole day running after her as she explores(messes) the rooms, climbs the mountains (chair, sofa, bed), reads her books etc.

Most of the time she'll crawl to her destinations. But if she feels like walking, she'll come to me, hold my hand and pulls me to the direction she wants to go. I'll then have to walk her there. If I don't move, the scoldings will come..."eh eh ya ek eek ah ba..." (read: "get your butt off the sofa mama and walk me to the room"). And if I try to steer her somewhere else, she'll sit down on the floor and start making noise again! Yes. this is my daughter, the dictator!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus