Monday, November 19, 2007

Workout time!

Last Thursday I went for my 18 mth + chicken pox vaccinations. 2 jabs, 1 on each butt cheek.

Doc gave me 1st jab, gave her an angry look.
2nd jab, doc said is nastier than the 1st. When the needle went in, I just tried to sweep it away.
No crying.
I am such a thick-skinned brave girl!

As a reward, Mama and Papa brought me to ExplorerKids @ Downtown East, a playgym, simlilar to Go-Go Bambini. To their surprise, I wasn't interested in the maze itself, I only wanted to play in the ball pits and the slide. Papa must be relieved, no need to crawl after me!

The maze


No, no, I don't want to play here.


I love ball pits!


Just like a bubble bath!


Hi, you don't know what to do? Let me show you.

First you lower yourself down.


Then you roll over...


Yes! You've got it! But I think you need more practise on your rolls.


Hungry, let's catch some dinner!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i also wanna play!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Timon Kor Kor...for kids under 12 only!!! Ha Ha...unless you want the 2 jabs... ; >

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus