Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hottie


Duncha Wish Your Girlfriend was Hot Like Me?

Duncha?

I was a hot babe, for all of 3 days.
Had fever, runny nose, cough and phlegm and wheezing.... Doc suspect is the new virus that has been going round attacking babies like me. She said if it's bad I may have to be hospitalised.





See all the meds, ohh, you can't imagine how much I HATE them! Papa has to hold me down while mama pries open my mouth to syringe the meds down my throat. Hee hee (evil grin), I wonder how is my 婆婆 going to handle me on her own!!!!!


The machine is called a nebuliser. I had to be nebulised 3 times a day. It sounds scary, but it's nothing much actually. Mama puts in some medicine, turn-on the machine and I have to inhale the vapour/mist emitted. It's supposed to help open up my airways so that I can breathe easier. So what's the big hoo-ha right? The problem is, I cannot sit still for even 5 seconds!!! How you expect me to take a blue plastic holder with tube being shoved under my nose with fumes blocking my view, for 10 whole minutes? Simply irritating!


Thank God after my review yesterday, doc says I don't have to use it now. My fever's gone, I should recover in 1 to 1 1/2 weeks' time. Keeping my fingers crossed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus